We’ve Made It Easier For You To Get Paid On Shopify
In the past 6 years of Flutterwave’s existence, we’ve powered payments for over 1 Million businesses across all levels – large, medium and small businesses. We’ve enabled e-commerce businesses to successfully receive payments from their customers globally. We’re glad to announce that we’ve made it easier for Shopify Store Owners in Africa to collect payments from their customers globally. This is one more way we’re simplifying payments for endless possibilities.
Collecting Payments On Shopify
In the past, Shopify Store owners had to install the Flutterwave Shopify Hosted SDK (software development kit) on their Stores before they could start collecting payments via Flutterwave. However, this has changed since Shopify discontinued all Hosted Payment SDK (HPSDK) integrations in July 2022. The only way to keep serving you was to build our payment app on Shopify Store.
Being an approved Shopify Partner, we worked with their team to build our payment app on the Shopify App Store, and with a few clicks, you can seamlessly collect payments on Shopify through Flutterwave.
Why You Should Use The Flutterwave Payment App On Your Shopify Store
- The Flutterwave payment app provides cheaper and local pricing for merchants.
- The app gives your customers over 10 different payment options to pay you.
- Giving us feedback is now easier on the app, and we can also provide you with the needed support.
- You can now provide reviews and feedback on the Shopify App Store on your experience using the Flutterwave payment app.
- Our excellent and super-connected payment infrastructure ensures you have a great experience collecting payments from customers across the globe.
How To Install The Flutterwave Payment App On Shopify
If you had the old Shopify integration, we advise you to uninstall that first. Follow the instructions in this link to uninstall the previous integration before you proceed with the new integration guide below.
- To get started, log in to your Shopify Store
- Then go to Flutterwave App on Shopify https://apps.shopify.com/flutterwave and click on “Add app”
- You’ll be redirected to a new page. Click on “Install unlisted app”.
- You’ll be redirected to a screen where you will be required to input your Flutterwave Live and Test API Keys. Follow this guide on how to get your API Keys and then click on “Submit”.
- Once completed, you’ll be redirected to the below screen to “Activate” the Flutterwave App
Once you have completed these steps, your Shopify Store will be ready to collect payments with Flutterwave.
Frequently Asked Questions
What payment methods are available on the Flutterwave app on Shopify?
All the payment methods on the Flutterwave Checkout page are available on the app.
What are the transaction fees on the app?
The transaction fees remain the same for each country. You can read this detailed guide on all transaction fees on Flutterwave.
Does using the Flutterwave App on my Shopify Store affect my settlement cycle?
No. This payment method doesn’t change your previous settings for your settlement or affect other payment methods you already enabled.
How can I share reviews about the app?
To share your reviews about your experience with the app, visit this link, navigate to the end of the page, and you will see where to write your review.
If you have questions, our customer experience team is always available to you, send us an email here.