Over the next few days, you will notice a few changes and updates to your Barter App. Now buckle up because we’ve added new features and fixed bugs that will make your app more enjoyable and stable.
We have made 2 vital improvements to sending money overseas
- Send money directly to bank accounts and mobile money accounts in other countries.
- Customers in Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Rwanda, Cameroon, Côte D’Ivoire, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia can now send money directly to Bank and mobile money accounts. This means you have the option to choose the receiver’s bank account, mobile money account or Barter wallet when sending money. This will save all the time you would have had to transfer money received from friends and family to your other wallets.
- 3 new countries you can now send money to.
- We’ve added 3 new countries for Barter users in the UK, EU and US to send money to. These users can now send money to Ethiopia, Côte D’Ivoire, and Cameroon. This means if you are in Ethiopia, Côte D’Ivoire or Cameroon, you can now receive money from Barter users in the UK, EU and US.
We have made a key improvement to adding money to your Barter account.
- Users in Cameroon with IOS can now add money to Barter via mobile money.
Adding money to your account should be stress-free and, even better, come with options. This is why Barter users in Cameroon can now deposit funds to their Barter wallets with mobile money. This removes the restriction of not having your preferred payment method to use for transactions.
Responses have been updated
- Bill payment response has been updated.
We dislike the numerous notification beeps from every single app on our phones. However, some notifications, such as a successful or failed transaction, are totally worth it. This is why we have updated our bill payment response to let you know when it’s being processed, and we notify you when the transaction is successful.
There is always one more bug to fix.
We have also fixed a few issues to ensure you have a stable, secure and most importantly, a smooth-running app so you enjoy Barter.
All these Barter updates are available right now on the Apple App Store and the Android Play Store, and you should download it or update your Barter app and choose the stress-free way to send money to your loved ones across the globe.